The following tips are vital to avoid unnecessary pressure in 2022
1) It is very necessary that you put your kids in schools you can afford, because expensive schools do not guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.
2) Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
3) Try to plan your life very well, as well as live within your means. Save more and spend less.
4) Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
5) There are certain people who don’t earn much, but have expensive satellite cable TV network system at home, you are supposed to go for a cheaper one and upgrade when your income upgrades.
6) Eat healthy meals and also protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
7) Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
8) Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’.
9) Don’t follow trends, wear clean well- ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
10) Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!
11) Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
12) Always remember, Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
13) Don’t do more than your budget this time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year.
14) Don’t be in competition with anyone…The purpose of shoes and clothes are to make us smart and good.
Thanks for reading as AmbrosyMediaInfo wishes you a wonderful and blessed year ahead.