Nigerians named by UAE among sponsors of terrorism
Six Nigerians have been named by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as financiers of Boko Haram and terror activities.
State-run WAM news agency reports that the information was released at the country’s federal cabinet meeting in Abu Dhabi on Monday.
The Nigerians are Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad.
They were prosecuted in 2020 for wiring funds to Boko Haram.
The full list of 53 individuals and entities indicted include:
1. Ahmed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE)
2. Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE)
3. Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE)
4. Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE)
5. Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
6. Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
7. Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen)
8. Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq)
9. Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq)
10. Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen)
11. Manoj Sabharwal Om Prakash (India)
12. Rashed Saleh Saleh Al Jarmouzi (Yemen)
13. Naif Nasser Saleh Aljarmouzi (Yemen)
14. Zubiullah Abdul Qahir Durani (Afghanistan)
15. Suliman Saleh Salem Aboulan (Yemen)
16. Adel Ahmed Salem Obaid Ali Badrah (Yemen)
17. Ali Nasser Alaseeri (Saudi Arabia)
18. Fadhl Saleh Salem Altayabi (Yemen)
19. Ashur Omar Ashur Obaidoon (Yemen)
20. Hazem Mohsen Al Farhan (Syria)
21. Mehdi Azizollah Kiasati (Iran)
22. Farshad Jafar Hakemzadeh (Iran)
23. Seyyed Reza Mohmmad Ghasemi (Iran)
24. Mohsen Hassan Kargarhodjat Abadi (Iran)
25. Ibrahim Mahmood Ahmed Mohammed (Iran)
26. Osama Housen Dughaem (Syria)
27. Abdurrahaman Ado Musa (Nigeria)
28. Salihu Yusuf Adamu (Nigeria)
29. Bashir Ali Yusuf (Nigeria)
30. Muhammed Ibrahim Isa (Nigeria)
31. Ibrahim Ali Alhassan (Nigeria)
32. Surajo Abubakar Muhammad (Nigeria)
33. Alaa Abdulrazzaq Ali Khanfurah (Syria)
34. Fadi Said Kamar (Great Britain)
35. Walid Kamel Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
36. Khaled Walid Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
37. Imad Khallak Kantakdzhi (Russia)
38. Mouhammad Ayman Tayseer Rashid Marayat (Jordan)
39. Ray Tracing Trading Co LLC
40. H F Z A Arzoo International FZE
41. Hanan Shipping LLC
42. Four Corners Trading Est
43. Sasco Logistic LLC
44. AlJarmouzi General Trading LLC
45. Al Jarmoozi Cargo & Clearing LLC
46. Al Jarmoozi Transport By Heavy & Light Trucks LLC
47. Naser Aljarmouzi General Trading LLC
48. Naser Aljarmouzi Cargo & Clearing LLC
49. Wave Tech Computer LLC
50. NYBI Trading FZE
51. KCL General Trading FZE
52. Alinma Group
53. Al-Omgy & Bros Money Exchange
For a very long time this website has been reaching out to readers continuously with incisive, entertaining, enlightening and helpful information.
Journalism requires funds to be effective and to continue with the free access to this venture, we ask you our esteemed reader to kindly consider supporting this noble endeavor.
By your support to AmbrosyMediaInfo, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to everyone.
Your donation is voluntary, please decide how much and how often you want to give.